- Poles are designed to withstand wind speed of45m/s (equivalent to wind pressure regions of 125 daN/m2. Topography and statical factor of 1.
- Steel poles are manufactured compliance to Standard BS 5649. Tolerances: Roundness: ±3%; Circumference: ± 1%; Straightness: <0.3%; Section length: ± 0.3%; Total height of slip joint pole: ± 1.2%;
- SS400 steel used for poles complies with JIS G3101, JIS G 3193 or high tension steel according to customer’s requirements.
- Anchor bolts are made of C45 steel or equivalence. Zinc plated and rolled thread bolts – Grade 5.8
- Welding conforms to standard AWS l
- Poles are by hot dip galvanized compliance to galvanizing standard ASTM A123. Beside that, poles can be painted after galvanizing.
Dimension – Installation
- H: Mounting height related to baseplate.
- W: Outreach bracket from axis of shaft
- D1: Outside dimension at top of pole
- D2: Outside dimension of pole at flange plate
- T: Thickness of pole
- p: Width of service door
- Q: Height of service door
- F : Allowable horizontal load at top of pole
- J: Anchor Bolts (Quantity X DiameterX Length)
- S: Sides of pole
- N : Fixing center
- M : Dimension of base plate
- Hm : Depth of footing concrete block
- C: Side of footing concrete block