- Steel poles are manufactured compliance to Standard BS 5649. Tolerances: Roundness: ±3%; Circumference: ± 1%; Straightness: <0.3%; Section length: ± 0.3%; Total height of slip joint pole: ± 1.2%;
- SS400 steel used for poles complies with JIS G3101, JIS G 3193 or high tension steel according to customer’s requirements.
- Anchor bolts are made of C45 steel or equivalence. Zinc plated and rolled thread bolts – Grade 5.8
- Welding conforms to standard AWS l
- Poles are by hot dip galvanized compliance to galvanizing standard ASTM A123. Beside that, poles can be painted after galvanizing.
Dimension – Installation